Registration is compulsory to attend ICISS 2020.
Author and Presenter Only: Please make the registration after the papers or abstracts are accepted by the conference after review.
No publication and presentation.
Please register via the
online link and send an email to inform conference secretary at
firstname.lastname@example.org; The conference secretary will confirm the
registration in 3 working days.
The registration fee details are listed below. Please choose the item(s) you fit in.
(Before Dec. 10, 2019)
(After Dec. 10, 2019)
|Authors (Regular)||580 USD||630 USD||----|
|Authors (Students)||530 USD||580 USD||----|
|Additional Paper(s)||400 USD/paper||430 USD/paper||----|
|60 USD/page||60 USD/page||----|
|430 USD||480 USD||----|
|330 USD||380 USD||430 USD|
|Social Networking Event||120 USD||120 USD||----|
1. To qualify for Student Registration rate, please provide your scanned version of student card.
2. One regular paper registration can cover a paper within FIVE pages, including all figures, tables, references, etc.
3. Registration fee covers: 1) Attending all technical sessions; 2) Conference materials; 3) Lunch and dinner on March 20; 4) Conference bag; 5) Morning and afternoon teas.
4. On March 22, 2020, a Social Networking Event will be arranged. Participants will be charged an additional 120 USD for it.
5. Listener Onsite Registration is also required to register via the online link and send an email to inform conference secretary at email@example.com.
Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below:
* 30 days ahead of the conference: 30 USD cancellation fee.
* 15-30 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 20% of the registration fee.
* Within 15 days ahead of the conference: no refund.
* Non-refund on delay or force majeure events including, without limitation, natural disasters, fires, earthquake or storm, strikes, failures of public utilities or common carriers, acts of war, or intervention, acts restraints or regulations of any governmental authority, including compliance with any order of any governmental considerations.
Note: Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email to conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Authors are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer's decision.
2. Participants should take good care of their belongings during the conference. The conference organizer is not responsible for loss or damage of property.