English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Publication & Presentation.
Full paper submission (≥ 4 Full Pages) is required if you consider publishing your paper.
3. Presentation Only.
Abstract submission (200-400 words) is acceptable for presentation only at ICISS 2020.
4. Academic Ethics.
Articles submitted to ICISS 2020 should report original, previously unpublished research results, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable; academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Violation of any of these regulations will lead to paper rejection.
1. Full paper or abstract should be prepared in English according to the template before submission.
2. Each paper should have 4 full pages at least. One
registration covers 5 pages including tables, figures, references,
etc. Additional pages will be charged at 60 USD/page.
log in the Easychair
Submission System and upload your paper.
Your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system and in 2 working days by conference secretary.
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Review Process
All manuscripts are subject to blind peer review by competent
reviewers in the relevant field and are expected to meet standards
of academic excellence. The reviewers identity remain anonymous
throughout the process. The review process is as below:
- Each paper will be subject to preliminary review such as relevance to the conference topics, repeated publication and repeated submission after submission.
- The conference secretary will inform authors the preliminary review via email around 10 days.
- Once the paper has passed the preliminary review, it will be delivered to reviewed by at least two independent reviewers according to the technicality, content, applicability and etc.
- The conference secretary will send a notification along with the review comments to authors via email around 3 weeks.